“BELIEVERS IN Yaohúshua THE TRUE MESSIAH”
OUR BELIEFS and REJECTION
Section 1. Statement of Faith - The Statement of Faith of “BELIEVERS IN Yaohúshua THE TRUE MESSIAH, INC.” is tendered only for the purpose of summarizing some of our most basic teaching, reproof, correction and instruction. In actuality, we take the entire works of the original Hebraic and Holy Manuscripts/Scriptures to be the inspired word of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL. It is our purpose to adhere to these basic tenets, however, it is not our purpose to force these issues on any one person. These teachings and instructions must be adhered to on a personal level between each person and their All-Eternal Powerful Tri-une Creator – the ULHÍM. It is not our purpose to legislate righteousness to any person, rather, it is our purpose to teach the true Original Messiah Yaohúshua Nudtzorothíy, how He fulfilled the Scriptures and prophecies in the Old Covenants and to bring each person to Him for their own personal salvation, deliverance and righteousness.
Yaohúshua answered them, and said, My teaching is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the teaching, whether it be of ULHÍM, or whether I speak of myself. John 7:16,17
Section 2. Some of our Beliefs and Teachings – We believe that:
1. The Archaic Hebraic and Aramaic Manuscripts/Scriptures - The Original Archaic Hebrew and Aramaic Scroll/Manuscript, both the Old and New Covenants (Testaments), is verbally inspired of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL and is the revelation of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL to man, the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct (John 14:25-26; II Peter 1:21; James 1:22; II Corinthians 3:2; Revelation 1:3). The authority of the Word of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL as revealed in the Scripture, “Every scripture inspired of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL is also profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction which is in righteousness. That the man of ULHÍM may be complete, furnished completely unto every good work.” (II Timothy 3:16-17): It is our desire and mandate to faithfully follow the teaching, reproof, correction and instruction of the Holy Original Manuscripts/Scriptures based upon the correct interpretation of the most ancient and authentic Hebrew and Aramaic manuscripts available. Every word of the ancient, authentic Hebrew and Aramaic manuscripts is perfectly “inspired”. All resulting translations and transcriptions of those authentic manuscripts is “inspired” only to the extent that they accurately reflect the true meanings of the original “source manuscripts”. No TRANSLATION is infallible. The element of infallibility lies only with the “original Hebrew and Aramaic texts”, in their original archaic Hebrew languages. Correctly translated and interpreted Scripture does not contradict itself. In other words, if the “source manuscripts” say something different than what the popular English and Filipino translations say, the popular English and Filipino translations must be considered to be wrong. After all, they are only translations.
2. The Hebraic Mindset to the Pure Language – Every Believer should have a mindset to the Pure Language (The Hebrew and Aramaic) - Zephanias 3:9, which was without doubt the worldview of ALL Biblical authors, is absolutely essential for proper and accurate interpretation of Scriptures. If the Hebraic mindset (or context) is not applied and used, incorrect Biblical/Scriptural interpretation is unavoidable. Sadly, traditional Christianity, which we often call "Constantinian" Christianity due to its origins in the era of the Roman emperor Gaius Flavius Valerius Constantinus, long ago replaced "Hebraic" context with Westernized Greco-Roman context, thereby planting a seed of error from which countless false teachings, beliefs, instructions, practices and customs sprouted and flourish to this very day. (NOTE: "Hebraic" is NOT equal to "Judaic.")
3. The Bringing Back of Holy Shuam (Name) - That the Original True Hebraic Shuam of the All-Eternal Powerful Creator and the true Hebraic Messiah have been purposely taken out of Scriptures in all translations which has led to man being deceived into following false creators (lo-ulhim) and false messiahs. The Original Hebraic names are changed by the pen of the Scribes (Jeremiah 8:8) and by the Bible translators. It is one of the purposes/mission of this religious organization to revive, return and bring back to the saving knowledge and importance of calling to the True Original Hebraic Shuam (names) of YÁOHU UL and the true Messiah YAOHÚSHUA Nudtzorothíy to save His people from theirs sins (Matthew 1:21) and the believers can call upon, pray, worth-ship and praise to their true names.
4. The Eternal ULHÍM - There is one "ULHÍM“ - All-Eternal Tri-Une Powerful Creator of All Things (Acts 17:29; Colossians 2:9; Romans 1:20) eternally existing in three separate, distinct and individual persons, beings and personalities: the Father (YÁOHU ABIHUL), the Son (ha-Borul) of YÁOHU ABi (YAOHÚSHUA), and the Holy Spirit ('RÚKHA hol-HODSHÚA') of YÁOHU UL or YAOHÚSHUA, (John 14:17 and 23; Acts 7:55-56, Proverbs 8:22-30, 82:1; John 1:1; Matthew 22:42-45; 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14; I John 5:7; I Peter 1:2) who are to be worth-shipped in spirit and truth as prescribed in the Scripture (John 4:24). The " ULHÍM “ is omnipotent (all powerful), omnipresent (present everywhere), and omniscient (all-knowing). By the ULHÍM all creation was made, is sustained and exists by ULHÍM’ s will and for " ULHÍM’s honour.
5. The Shuam YHVH - That the name YHVH is the English transliteration of four(4) Paleo-Hebrew letters HwHY spelled and read Yud, hey, vav, hey (Gk.Tetragramma) the name of ULHÍM. The combined four (4) paleo-Hebrew letter YHVH (correctly read and pronounced 'YÁOHU or YÁO-HOO or YÁW-HOO'), as written in the original archaic Hebrew Scriptures, means “I am that I am” (Exodus 3:14-15) - the only revealed name of ULHÍM. This is the one and only, holy, eternal, memorial and forever name of our Father in heaven from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named (Ephesians 3:14-15), the Eternal, All-powerful, Supreme Creator and Sustainer of the entire universe. The ‘YHV’ normally used as prefixes or suffixes (as theophoric names) to the names of the Hebrew people, prolongedly pronounced as ‘yaw-hoo’ according to Strong’s Hebrew Lexicon Dictionary and the silent ‘H’ is exclusively used and attached only for our ULHÍM. We write, read, pronounce, call and declare the holy Shuam ‘YHVH’ as YÁOHU since His people are still called by His Shuam - 'YAOHÚ-dim' (II Chronicles 7:14). The Shuam 'YÁOHU' is the Most High's full and only-revealed Name! Only one revealed Name, but many different titles used solely or in conjunction with this Awesome Shuam: YÁOHU!
We respectfully do this in obedience to the Scriptures which command us to "declare The Shuam" (Ps. 102:21;22:22); to "call upon The Shuam" (Zec.13:19); to "praise The Shuam” (Ps. 148:5); to "love The Shuam"(Is. 56:6); to "make mention of The Shuam"(Amos 6:10), to “worship The Shuam” (Matthew 6:9), to “lift up our holy hands to The Shuam” (Psalms 63:4) and to "glorify The Shuam" (Ps.86:9). Based upon these verses, and the fact that The Holy Shuam is used freely in the Scriptures 6,823 times in the Old Covenant and about 1,000 times in the New Covenant, we do not believe that our Heavenly Father YÁOHU Abihul intended for His Shuam to be "protected" to the extent that it is "hidden" from the faithful believers and the world.
6. The Eternal Son of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL - That the Son YAOHÚSHUA 'hol- MEHUSHKHÁY (the Messiah/Anointed prophesied in the Tanakh- Old Covenant) is the express image and only begotten Son of YÁOHU AB (the Father), who came to earth, conceived of the Holy Spirit, emptied himself of all privileges as ULHÍM and became man, born of the Virgin Maoro-em (Mary) to redeem, save and delivered mankind from sins and death, died on the tree/pole, rose from the dead, and returned to heaven to intercede/mediate between YÁOHU (YHVH) UL and man, (Zechariah 3:1-3; John 3:16; Philippians 2:5-8; Hebrews 2:9; I John 4:2-3; I Timothy 2:5) and will return personally in power and splendour to judge the world. YÁOHU (YHVH) UL has saved/redeemed us, is saving/redeeming us, and will continue saving/delivering us until our deliverance is perfected through YAOHÚSHUA 'hol- MEHUSHKHÁY' who is YÁOHU (YHVH) UL’s redeemer, deliverer and saviour to all who “hear”, ‘believe” and “obey” His Son.
7. The Shuam YAOHÚSHUA - That the Shuam OSWHY YAOHÚSHUA (correctly pronounced: 'yao-hoo-shua' or ‘yaw-hoo-shooah’ accented on the second syllable) Nudtzorothíy is the Semitic, middle eastern word for the name of the true original authentic Hebraic Messiah. The two essentially significant Hebraic meanings of YAOHÚSHUA are:
(1) The name 'YAOHÚSHUA' clearly means, without doubt, YÁOHU'S POWER TO SAVE! (Matthew 1:21. Zechariah 3:1-3, John 17:11-12, Exodus 23:21, Matthew 23:39 ) and,
(2) “ means YÁOHU 1 Chronicles 16:35, Matthew 23:39, YÁOHUSH7775 shav`ah shav-aw':--crying. See SH7773 sheva` sheh'-vah from 7768; a halloo:--cry. see SH7768 shava` shaw-vah' a primitive root; properly, to be free; but used only causatively and reflexively, to halloo (for help, i.e. freedom from some trouble):--cry (aloud, out), shout.
This accurate, original Name indeed bears the real Shuam of the Creator, the Father YÁOHU (John 17:11-12, KJV/ASV Psalms 68:4; 89:8 ‘Yah’ pronounced ‘yaw-hoo’). It is the true Name of the authentic Messiah - YAOHÚSHUA!
8. The 'RÚKHA hol-HODSHÚA' (Holy Spirit) That the 'RÚKHA hol-HODSHÚA' (Holy Spirit) is the power of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL and YAOHÚSHUA the Messiah. The Spirit is translated as ‘Rukha’ in Archaic Hebrew and Pneuma in Greek. Both words have to do with spirit and breath. His purpose in the redemption of man is to convict of sin, regenerate the repentant believer, guide the believer into all truth, indwell all believers, and give gifts to those He wills that they may serve YAOHÚSHUA ha-MEHUSHKHÁY. The manifestations of the 'RÚKHA hol-HODSHÚA' (Holy Spirit) recorded in 1 Corinthians 12:1-11 will operate through present-day YAOHÚSHUA-him who yield to YAOHÚSHUA ha-MEHUSHKHÁY (Luke 11:13; John 7:37-39, 14:16,17, 16:7-14; Acts 2:1) He imparts the power to live, move, and perform. He imparts wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. He imparts the power to live eternally. It is by the power of the Holy Spirit that the Father and Son are bound into their oneness (Jn. 10:30). It is by the Holy Spirit that we can become one with the Father and Son (Jn. 17:17-23). He imparts the intellect of ULHÍM in contrast to the intellect of man (1 Cor. 1:11-13). He imparts the spirit of the Messiah so that the righteousness of the law may be fulfilled in His disciples and that they may truly be His (Rom. 8:4-9).
9. The Man and His Descendants - That the man (Awdam and Kavyao (Eve)) and his descendants were originally created out of the dust of the ground in accordance with the creation account found in Gen. 1:26-27; 2:7, 20-23. The Man and his descendants are created wonderfully good and upright by YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM (Ecclesiastes 7:29; Psalms 82:6; 100:3; 119:73; 139:13-14; Jeremiah 1:5; Malachi 2:10; Genesis 1:26,27; 9:6; I Corinthians 11:7; James 3:9; Zechariah 12:1, Job 33:4, Acts 17:29). That man and his descendants are not born sinners because they are created in the image and likeness of YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM and made sovereign over all the earth. The Man and His descendants were all called sons and children of YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM (Psalms 82:6; Acts 17:29; Ecclesiastes 7:29; Malachi 2:10). The man and his descendants are all Spirit-Being with the Soul and residing in the Body (I Thessalonians 5:23) perfectly copied from their All-Eternal Powerful Creator YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM.
10. The Fall of Men – That All men are created pure, wonderfully good and upright by YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM with no sin, corruption or death working in their members. But the man (Adam and Kavyao (Eve)) was the first man who rebelled against YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM’s commandment, ate of the forbidden fruit (Gen. 2:16-17; 3:6) and brought physical death upon all of his descendants (Romans 5:12-21). Thus, from the outset adam and all his descendants have been tempted, committed sins and iniquities of their own and fall short of YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM and has been in need of a Deliverer, Saviour and Redeemer to purchase, save and deliver them from their miseries and sins they committed.
We believe that Romans 5:14 teaches that Adam's sin was not the sin of his descendants: "Them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression." Those that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression were certainly sinners. But their sin was different from the sin of Adam. They had sinned before Moses gave the law, and had only sinned against the law of their conscience, and not against a positive precept, as had Adam. (Rom. 5:13-14) And the fact that Shaul says they "had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression" shows that Shaul did not consider the sin of Adam to be their sin. And Ezekiel 18:2, 3, 19, 20 declared that “The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son.” ( Ezekiel 8:14, 17; Deut. 24:16; II Chron. 25:4)
11. The Salvation, Deliverance, Redemption and Eternal Life of Man- The initial steps for salvation, deliverance, redemption and eternal life for man is to believe in the shuam, to cry out aloud (true repentance) and call upon the Shuam of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL. The whole meaning of this sentence (underscore) is ‘YAOHÚSHUA’ (1 Chronicles 16:35, Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21, Romans 10:13) and they shall be delivered through the Dahm (blood) of YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY, the Eternal Son of YÁOHU (YHVH).
Any believer who relies solely upon his TRANSLATION as his final authority rather than upon the “original” Hebrew and Aramaic manuscripts, will end up with a “man made religion” rather than an “anointed inspired faith” particularly the teaching of salvation, deliverance, redemption and eternal life. The anointed inspired word of salvation, deliverance, redemption and eternal life is like a multi-faceted diamond. As you look at the diamond from a distance, it is one unit. But upon closer examination we can see different facets to the diamond, each brilliantly reflecting light, similar to the different elements of a salvation, redemption, deliverance and eternal life. Let’s look at other elements of these aside from the definition above – each is necessary in order to have completeness and assurance of redemption and eternal life:
a.) We must believe the Word and the true messengers of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL and YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY. (Romans 10:14-17; Acts 16:32-33)
b.) We must call and cry aloud to YÁOHU (YHVH) UL’s name. ( I Chronicles 16:35; Acts 22:16)
c.) We must believe in the name of YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY. (Acts 8:12-17)
d.) We must truly repent from our sins and iniquities. (Luke 13:3,5; Matthew 4:17; Acts 2:37-38)
e.) We must be immersed in water (baptism of repentance) in the name of YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY. (Acts 2:37-38; Acts 8:12-17; Acts 19:1-6; Acts 16:32-33; Acts 22:16)
f.) We must receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:37-38; Acts 8:12-17; Acts 11:16)
g.) We must be born again or born of ULHIM. (John 3:3-4, I John 5:18)
h.) We must be righteous. (Matthew 5:20)
i.) We must be doers of the Word of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL (Molya-UL). (James 1:22)
j.) We must forgive others as He forgives us. (Matthew 6:14-15; Matthew 18:21-35)
k.) We must love YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY more than any other person and than our own life. (Luke 14:26; Matthew 28:19, Romans 10:9-10)
l.) We must follow YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY and be willing to suffer for him and persecuted in His Name. (Luke 14:27; Matthew 5:11).
m.) We must give up everything we have. (Luke 14:33).
n.) We must never disown or deny YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY.(Matthew 10:32-33).
o.) We must persevere in the faith. (Matthew 10:22; 1 Corinthians 15:1-2).
p.) We must bear fruit for we are the branches. (John 15:2).
q.) We must remain in YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY. (John 15:6).
r.) We must be holy and perfect. (Matthew 5:8, 48; Hebrew 12:14; Leviticus 11:44, I Peter 1:16)
The Holy Spirit will work as we confess and declare the Shuam of Molkhiúl YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY as ODMUROL (Ruler). The washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, being justified by grace through faith in the Shuam YÁOHU (YHVH) UL, man becomes an heir of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL according to the hope of eternal life (Luke 24:47; John 3:3; Romans 10: 13-15; Ephesians 2:8; Titus 2:11; 3:5-7) and the inward evidence of salvation and deliverance is the direct witness of the Spirit (Romans 8:16). The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness (Ephesians 4:24; Titus. 2:12). This is how the new birth occurs, which we call being "born again" or “new creation”
12. The DAHM (Blood) of YAOHÚSHUA – That the saving, delivering, redeeming and purchasing power of the DAHM (blood) of YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY and His imputed righteousness (Acts 4:12; Romans 4:1-9, 5:1-11; Ephesians 1:3-14). Without the DAHM (blood) of the Messiah, there is no remission of sins and no one can enter the Holiest Place of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL (Hebrew 9:12, 22, 10:19, 24, 13:12, 20).
13. The Hushkhayáo 'RÚKHA hol-HODSHÚA' (Immersion in the Holy Spirit) – The Holy Spirit dwells in every obedient, loving and faithful believer and out of their belly shall flow rivers of living waters (John 7:37-38). This experience gives a faithful believer power to love without measure and passeth understanding and to be a living epistles and witness unto Messiah by his life and words (Acts 2:4; Luke 11:13; Acts 1:8; Acts 19:6). The nature of the Holy Spirit which is love (ohaviul - I Corinthians 13) should be seen in the branches (born-again faithful believers) and His gifts in the lives of the faithful believers are visible demonstrations of His presence and power.
All faithful believers are entitled to, and should ardently expect and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, The Hushkhayáo 'RÚKHA hol-HODSHÚA', according to the command of our Molkhiúl YAOHÚSHUA ha-MEHUSHKHÁY, the giver and immerser of the Holy Spirit. This was the normal experience of all in the early followers and faithful believers of the first century. With the Holy Spirit comes the endowment of power for life and service, the bestowment of the gifts of the Spirit and their uses in the work of the services (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; I Corinthians 12:1-31). This experience is distinct from and subsequent to the new birth (Acts 2:38; 10:44-46; 11:14-16; 15:7-9). The Gifts of the Holy Spirit are the privilege of the called-out ones and should be a normal part of faithful believers' lives and worth-ship.
14. The Holiness of Every True Believers - Holiness is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of 100% dedication unto YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHIM (Romans 12:12; I Thessalonians 5:23; Hebrews 13:13). The Scriptures teach a life of "holiness without which no man shall see YÁOHU UL" (Hebrews 12:14). By the power of the Holy Spirit we are able to obey the command, "Be holy, for I am holy" (I Pet. 1:15,16). Holiness is realized in the faithful believers by recognizing our individual identification with Messiah in His death and resurrection, and by faith reckoning daily upon the fact of that union, and by offering every faculty continually to the dominion of the Holy Spirit (Romans 6:1-11, 13; 8:1,2,13; Galatians 2:20). That holiness is YÁOHU (YHVH) UL’s standard of living for His people and children. (Hebrews 12:14; I Peter 3:15)
15. The Deliverance and Inner Healing - The true believers must be engaged in spiritual warfare, deliverance, exorcism and inner healing services. The deliverance, exorcism and inner healing as used here encompasses both the process and the result of one's liberation from demonic bondages/oppression (Luke 4:18-19). Deliverance, spiritual warfare, exorcism and inner healing are achieved by prayer and fasting, expelling/driving out evil spirits ('rukot ha-raot') through powerful confession, removing occultic objects as point of contacts of the evil spirits in the bodies, family, house and property, through using the authority of the Shuam and Dahm (blood) of Molkhiúl YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY, the power of the Holy Spirit, the Word of YÁOHU (YHVH) –Molyao-Ul and other powerful weapons delegated to the faithful believers and followers. YAOHÚSHUA Nudtzorothíy said, 'In my Shuam (name) they [faithful believers in Him] will drive out demons' (Mark 16:17, Luke 10, Matthew 10).
16. The Commandments of Immersion and Breaking of Bread for YAOHÚSHUA-him -The commandments of immersion in water should be observed by those who repent in, believe and obey the Molkhiúl YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY of their lives. They should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit in the name of Molkhiúl YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY (John 3:15; Matt 28:19; Acts 19:5). Thus they declare to the world that they have died with Messiah in their sinful nature and that they also have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life as a new creature (Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47, 48, II Cor. 5:17). And of the Breaking of Bread, consisting of the elements--bread and the fruit of the vine -- is the symbol expressing our sharing the very nature of our Molkhiúl YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY (II Peter 1:4); a memorial of His suffering and death (Luke 22:19); and a prophecy of His second coming (I Corinthians 11:23-26); and is enjoined on all faithful believers "till He comes".
17. The One Body (Ohol) of Messiah – The Body (Ohol) means a “called-out people” is made up of all true faithful obedient born-again believers in Messiah. (Acts 10:34,35; 1 Corinthians 12:12-31). They are the only Living Body of Messiah YAOHÚSHUA, the habitation of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL and YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY (John 14) through the Holy Spirit, that worship (Psalms 95:1-2; John 4:23; Hebrew 10:25) and work together to serve the living YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHIM. The Body has divine appointments for the fulfillment of the great commission through different services, gifts and support provided by the people of YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHIM through their sufferings, sacrifices, gifts, love offerings, physical and financial support. (II Corinthians 6:17)
18. The YAOHÚSHUA-him - The YAOHÚSHUA-him (Believers in YAOHÚSHUA the true Messiah) is a spiritual organism which is presently made up of physical members. It is the living body of the Messiah (1 Cor. 12:12-27). YAOHÚSHUA ha-MEHUSHKHÁY is the Head of the YAOHÚSHUA-him (Eph. 1:22-23). The members serve as parts of the living body. To become a member of the body (Oholyao) one must be called by the Father (Jn. 6:44), repent of his/her sins, be immersed in the name of the Messiah(Acts 2:38) and receive the Holy Spirit by the laying on of the hands of the followers. The YAOHÚSHUA-him is organized by the Father (1 Cor. 12:28-31). Each believer is a temple of the Messiah YAOHÚSHUA.
19. The New Covenant (Testament) Giving – That the YAOHÚSHUA-him shall give, offer and donate cheerfully, voluntarily and lovingly according to the measure of their LEV (heart). When we get to the Book of Acts we find that indeed MOST OF THE MONEY that came in actually went to feed and clothe the poor and the widows. It was a common practice for the YAOHÚSHUA-him to sell any spare possessions and lay the money at the faithful workers and servants’ feet of YAOHÚSHUA, for distribution to the poor (Acts 4:32-37). This is the true love that must be demonstrated in the gatherings and fellowship of the Messiah! And this was true giving "from the LEV (heart)", not from some "LAW" that told them how much to give. The New Covenant is a covenant of the LEV (heart). Shaul states a principle—that of sowing and reaping. And that a person should give as they have purposed in their heart. 2 Corinthians 9: v 6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. v7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for ULHÍM loveth a cheerful giver. Also in Philippians 4:15-20, Shaul discussed the principles of giving and receiving. He is speaking of giving. In verse 18 he refers to the gifts sent to him as “... an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to YÁOHU (YHVH) UL .” Shaul is clearly referring to the Old Covenant (Testament) and sacrificial laws (e.g., Leviticus 1:13; 4:31; 8:21; Numbers 28:8,13,24). And declared to those who give gifts shall be supplied according to the riches of YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY.
There is also plenty of support in the New Covenant (Testament) for giving to those who serve the preaching of the goodnews. (See 1 Cor 9:13-14, 1 Tim 5:17, etc.) But there is a far greater emphasis on giving to widows and orphans. If the faithful believers are being abundantly blessed by YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY, they can give more than 10% and better more and will love to give more even their lives to YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM and certainly receive even the hundredfold.
20. The House to House Gatherings – That the YAOHUSHUA-him shall regularly meet, if possible daily, from House to House for intimate fellowship, teaching, instruction, prayer, intercession, breaking of bread and eating their meat with gladness and singleness of heart. The book of Acts regularly describes the gatherings of faithful believers in peoples' homes (Acts 2:42; 5:42; 20:20). House gatherings and meetings are recorded in the homes of John's mother (Acts 12:12), Lydia (Acts 16:40), Aquilla and Priscilla (Rom. 16:3-5; 1 Cor. 16:19), Gaius (Rom. 16:23), Nympha (Col. 4:15), and Philemon (Philem. 2).
21. OUR MISSION – That our Mission is to, proclaim, declare, teach, use and print the Holy Shuam for the following reasons:
· To identify and accordingly exalt the bearer of this Name YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM of Israel and of the universe, as opposed to the general interpretation of a rather mystical, almost unidentifiable Being, as held by most religions.
· To make known the names of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL and the Messiah Yaohúshua of Israel and unto the masses of believers who claim to follow Him but know not their names - so that they may greatly respect, worth-ship and praise their names that their names may be honoured and exalt among the nations (Malachi 1:11; Isaiah 12:4).
· The Torah and Tanach (Old Testament) and New Covenants (Testament) clearly record how Hebraic patriarchs, kings, priests, prophets, disciples, followers and believers of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL and his Son the Messiah Yaohúshua Nudtzorothíy actually proclaimed and pronounced the Holy Name as a testimony to non-Jews and non-believers (gentiles) and how His Faithful Believers will come to know His true original Name and call upon Him, using this powerful SHUAM to be forgiven, saved, delivered and totally set free from sins and curses of sickness and death.
22. The Spiritual, Physical and Natural Healing -That the stripes YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY received, and His death on golgotha provide complete healing for our spirits, souls and bodies as a sovereign act of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL and in response to the faith of the believers (Isaiah 53:5; I Peter 2:24; James 5:14-15, I Corinthians 12:9, Mark 11:23-24), and natural healing through medicines, food supplement, herbals and others prescribed by authority as Molkhiúl YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY said “the sick needs a physician”.
23. The Called-Out Ones of Babylon -The Faithful True believers and Truth Seekers from “every Nation” are being “called-out” of and commanded immediately to leave ‘Babylon’ (Religious Confusion, Deception, Traditions, Myths, Fables - Revelations 18:1-5, Collosians 2:8, Titus 1:14, I Timothy 1:4, 4:7, II Timothy 4:3-4) by the Holy Spirit. The “called out ones” are being “grafted" (Romans 11) into” the true “olive branch” of Yáoshorul (Israel) by faith and obedience in all the commandments of YAOHÚSHUA ha-MEHUSHKHÁY. We take hold of the Covenant of Abraham and become one with YAOHÚ-dim, YAOHU’s chosen people through the Son YAOHÚSHUA ha-MEHUSHKHÁY (Galatians 3).
Just as YAOHÚSHUA Nudtzorothíy’s disciples were branded as "outcasts and heretics" by the Judaism and the gentiles especially the Christian Communities. We are misunderstood by the Christian Communities because we absolutely declare His true Original Shuam (name) and precisely follow the example and commandments of our Messiah YAOHÚSHUA Nudtzorothíy, a Maoro-éh (teacher) of YAOHÚ-dim in good standing with the YAOHÚ-dim community, who perfectly observed and fulfilled all the teachings, prophecies and commandments of the Torah and Tanach. He worshipped in the Temple. He kept the YAOHÚ-dim Shavous. He faithfully celebrate and observe all the Scriptural festivals and holy days of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL . (Matthew 5:17)
24. The Avoidance of Pagan’s Idols, Objects and Names – That the YAOHÚSHUA-him believe that the names and things of pagan’s idols and any pagan origins (Roman, Greek, Latin or other pagans) and anything related and attached to them shall be avoided in worth-ship, singing, praising, fellowship, confession and should not be mentioned from our lips except for teaching and preaching purposes only and those which we cannot be possibly avoided, to the best of the ability of the believers. Including thereto are avoidance or removal of their wicked occult symbols and objects, pictures and idols of all kinds, diabolic reading materials like pornography, feng shui, faith healing, withcraft, evil spells, all sorts of fortune-telling necromancy and magic, CD rock music, occult cartoons’ heroes and robots, gambling paraphernalia, prohibited drugs, miracle healing oil, hankies and clothes, so-called protective religious medals, necklaces with religious images and icons like the crucifix and star, rosaries, prayer beads, meditation beads, and such like, tarot cards and the ordinary playing cards, gadgets related to satanic games such dungeons and dragons, dracula, vampires and other video games which are full of horror, weirdos, violence, and filth, and many more. These wicked occult objects and visual symbols must be removed from our house, property, body, family, place of gathering and fellowship. Anyone who does these activities is detestable to YÁOHU UL, and because of these detestable practices YÁOHU your UL will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before YÁOHU UL, your Creator.' - Deuteronomy 18:10-13. 'Outside the City of YÁOHU UL are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood and lies.' - Revelation 22:15
25. The Annual Holy (Hodshua) Days - There are also annual Holy Days or Shavous that we must celebrate for purposes of remembering YÁOHU (YHVH) UL’s powerful plan of salvation and eternal redemption. Therefore, it is important that we observe and celebrate the Passover and the Days of Unleavened Bread which are not only commanded in the Old Covenant (Lev. 23:4-22), but also in the New Covenant as remembrance (Mat. 26:18-29; Mk. 14:12-25; Lk. 22:1-20; 1 Cor. 5:7-8; 11:23-26). The next Holy Day, Paskayao (Pentecost), is the anniversary of the birth of the Faithful Believers of Messiah YAOHÚSHUA (YAOHÚSHUA-him) (Acts 2; Lev. 23:15-17). The Feast of Trumpets is a shadow of the return of the Messiah (Lev. 23:24-25). The Day of Atonement is a shadow of the atoning blood of the Messiah (Ro. 5:6-11; Lev. 23:26-32). The Feast of Tabernacles is a shadow of the coming kingdom of heaven (Lev. 23:33-36). The Last Great Day is a shadow of the final judgment (Lev. 23:36) and other Scriptural festivals for YÁOHU (YHVH) UL.
26. The 2nd Coming of Messiah - The Scriptures declare in no uncertain terms that Molkhiúl YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY will come again (Mt. 24:44; Acts 1:11). His return is clearly outlined in Scriptures as being imminent (Lk. 12:40; 21:19, 34-36, Lk. 21:36; 1Thes. 1:10; 5:1-11; Rev. 3:10) and premillennial (Rev. 19:11- 20:2). There willl be a literal tribulation on the earth (Dan. 9:27). This will be followed by the visible return of Messiah with His faithful believers to reign on earth for 1000 years (Jude 14,15; Rev. 19:14). This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel (Zeph. 3:19,20; Zech. 14:1-9; Ro. 11:26,27) and the establishment of universal peace (Is. 11:6-9; Micah 4:3-4).
27. The Resurrection - Each believer must remain faithful to the walk and newness in Messiah until death or the intervention of the kingdom at which time the dead in Messiah will be raised from the grave or the living changed from corruptible to incorruptible whichever condition they are in on the day of the resurrection (1 Cor. 15:50-55).
28. The Heaven and Hell - The Scripture clearly sets forth the teachings of eternal punishment for the lost and eternal bliss and service for the saved and eternally redeemed-- a literal hell for the unsaved and Heaven for the saved (Matthew 25:34,41,46; Luke 16:19-31; John 14:1-3; Revelation 20:11-15).
29. The Kingdom of Heaven – That this world, this day and this age is not nor can it be the kingdom age. YAOHÚSHUA ha-MEHUSHKHÁY told Pilatus that his kingdom was not of this world (cosmos, age). If it were then His servants would fight in order that He might not be delivered to the Jews and to death (Jn. 18:36). YAOHÚSHUA’s disciples asked Him if He were going to restore the kingdom to Israel in their day, but He told them to go and bear witness of Him. It was not for them to know the times or seasons which the Father had in His own power (Acts 1:6-7). It is our responsibility to advise the world that the kingdom of heaven will soon be instituted on earth under the hand of YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY . In the meantime, we are to be subject to the powers that be as long as their rules and regulations do not come in conflict with YAOHU UL’s word (Molyao-Ul). When the kingdom does come in its power, the ruling authorities of today’s world will be overthrown and the new rulers will be the Messiah YAOHÚtzadoq (YAOHU’s Righteosness) and those who are His at His coming.
30. The Satyr (ha-Satan) - That Satyr (ha-Satan – the adversary) is that old serpent called the devil and Satan which deceives the whole world (Rev. 12:9). He is first revealed in Gen. 3. He is the god (lo-ulhim) of this world who has blinded all men who do not have the Spirit of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL (2 Cor. 4:4). He is the prince of the power of the air who works in the children of disobedience (Eph. 2:2) He is YÁOHU (YHVH) UL’s adversary and is continually working to thwart the efforts of his followers to do his work on the earth. He will eventually be destroyed (Ez. 28:12-19; Rev. 20:10).
31. The Final Judgment -There will be a final judgment at which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, together with the devil (Satyr) and his angels (evil spirits), the beast and the false prophet will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake of fire, which is the second death (Mt. 25:46; Mk. 9:43-48; Rev. 19:20; 20:11-15; 21:8).
32. The New Heavens and the New Earth - We, according to His promise, look for a new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness (II Pet. 3:13; Rev. 21:22) before the presence of YAOHÚtzadoq (YAOHU’s Righteosness).
In all of these, we believe that the greatest and present commandment as taught by Molkhiúl YAOHÚSHUA ha-MEHUSHKHÁY: “Love the YÁOHU (YHVH) your ULHIM with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” And a new commandment that “Love one another; as I (YAOHÚSHUA ha-MEHUSHKHÁY) have loved you“. (Matthew 22:37-39; John 13:34-35; I Corinthians 13)
DISAPPROVED AND REJECTED
MAN-MADE TEACHINGS, RELIGIOUS LIES, TRADITION AND PRACTICES
Section 1. Some Man-Made Teachings, Religious Lies, Tradition and Practices Disapproved and Rejected – It is a sad fact today that those claiming born-again religious groups and societies are deceiving themselves in some very crucial areas. These are old and newly man-made commandments and teachings, religious lies and false goodnews and tradition and practices of men in the churches of men. These are some plain facts and inventions of man that have become essential parts of the modern evangelism for salvation today. The following teachings, lies and practices disapproved and rejected by the YAOHÚSHUA-him are the:
1. "Ask Jesus (not the real name of messiah) or YAOHÚSHUA into your heart and accept him as personal saviour" – The term and concept of this is not in the Scriptures and very disturbing. Neither is "Give your heart to the Lord (Baal)". These practices do not exist in Scripture at all. The subject of salvation and redemption is the most important subject in the Scriptures and we are being lied to about it through “spiritual double talk”. These teaching and practices are a total fabrication. They were invented to make salvation "quick and convenient". Many church members today who are relying on these things are clearly not 'saved' at all. Also the so called the ‘Poor Messiah Syndrome’ - the form of preaching that misuses the Scripture in Rev. 3:20, "Behold, I stand at the door and knock ... " Many evangelists have used that Scripture to paint a pathetic picture of the Messiah standing outside a door, waiting, knocking, knocking, waiting, for the sinner to open up and let the Messiah in?
What a line of reasoning. First of all, this statement by the Messiah in Revelation is not to the unsaved, it's to the Church in Laodicea (see 3:14). The picture is truly pathetic. The Messiah is standing outside of His own church, knocking for them to let Him in! (Sound familiar?) And if there's any doubt left as to who He's talking to, look at verse 22, "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches."
2. Calvinism - We disapprove and rejected the doctrinal system known as Calvinism which consists of the following five points: a.) Total Depravity; b.) Unconditional Election c.) Limited Atonement; d.) Irresistible Grace e.) Perseverance of the Saints. Although we would affirm the depravity of man after sinning, we reject the conclusion that this would render a man incapable of making a decision for Messiah. Points b through e, we would reject completely as being entirely unscriptural. The Scriptures clearly affirm the following: a.) The Messiah Died for All Men (I John 2:2; John 3:16) b.) Election is Based on Foreknowledge (Romans 8:29) c.) Whoever Will Call on the YÁOHU UL Will Be Saved (Romans 10:13;Revelation 22:17)
3. Unconditional Eternal Security - In view of the Scriptural teaching that the security of the believer depends on a continuous dependency upon Messiah (John 15:6); in view of the Scriptures constant call to a life of holiness, righteousness and perfection (I Peter 1:16; Hebrews 12:14); in view of the clear teaching that a man may have his name removed from the Book of Life (Revelation 22:19); and in view of the fact that one who believes for a while can fall away (Luke 8:13); In view of that all people are children of YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM(Psalms 82:6, Ecclessiastes 7:29, Acts 17:29)- We rejected and disapprove the unconditional security position which holds that it is impossible for a person once saved to be lost.
4. “Once Saved always saved” – in relations above, we strongly oppose the seriously false teaching of "once saved always saved" and feel it may well be THE most dangerous, potentially damning teaching in all of Christianity because of how it promotes a "license to sin" slothful form of obedience, sinful behavior, and removes ALL fear of YÁOHU UL's judgment.
5. Blaming the ULHIM for the Tragedy and Pain of Human Being - We forcefully reject the idea that " YÁOHU's will" is the cause of tragedy and pain in the lives of humans. YÁOHU's will (desire) is for all men to have eternal and abundant life, for all men to be one with him, for all men to be joyous, for all men to reap the incomprehensible pleasures He so desperately wishes for us. Our sins or the sins of others, and the general situation resulting from mankind's freewill choice of rebellion against ULHIM create circumstances that bring pain and suffering, NOT YÁOHU's will. We do not apologize for standing to defend YÁOHU's character against those who ignorantly accuse Him of being the cause of pain and suffering and thus driving people away from Him and making YÁOHU ULHIM out to be some sort of sadistic tyrannical uncaring monstrous creator.
6. Experienced Based Theology – Any teaching or practice that is based on experience rather than Scriptures. Such practices would include, but not be limited to: uncontrollable laughter, making animal noises, crawling and barking like a dog, being "glued" to the floor or wall, uncontrollable jerking and bowing, spiritual drunkenness, headbanging or any emphasis that would make "slain in the Spirit" a normative believers experience. We reject any form of charismatic or Pentecostal extremism, and reject totally any form of tradition-based or experience-oriented theology that cannot be clearly substantiated from the Word of YÁOHU (Molyao-UL).
7. Doctrine of Original Sin – This man-made teaching is a patently unbiblical, unscriptural, dogmatic, false and demonic teaching that perpetuates the church, religion and christianity. It directly contradicts scores of Scriptural texts and both the spirit and the letter of all the fundamental teachings of the Scriptures. It is both morally and physically impossible to be born a sinner. The teachings that YÁOHU UL's creates sinners, that infants who die go to hell as sons of the devil, and the logical implication that if all men are born sinners, then YAOHÚSHUA himself who became man was born a sinner.
8. Law of (Enforced) Tithing - Tithing as a legalistic standard crept into the church or Christianity is not entirely certain, but it is definitely not a standard that is commanded anywhere in the New Covenant (Testament), but is in far replaced by new rules for giving under the New Covenant. Throughout the entire age of the faithful believers of the Messiah, numerous individuals have attempted to incorporate elements of the Mosaic Law into the faith under grace, such as circumcision, which the YAOHÚ-dim attempted to impose in the time of the Emissary Shaul (Galatians 2:11-16, 3:6-15). The Apostles, elders and the brethren decided and wrote a letter to all Gentiles (who are now YAOHÚSHUA-him) who believe to lay upon no greater burden that necessary things mentioned in Acts 15:29; 21:25; 15:20.
9. Use Pagans’ Words, Celebration of Pagan’s Festival and Other Pagans’ Tradition - For then will I (re) turn to the people a pure language (Hebrew), that they may all call upon the Shuam of “YÁOHU UL”, to serve him with one consent. (Zephaniah 3:9) and That ye come not among these nations these that remain among you; neither make mention of the name of “their gods” nor cause to swear by them, neither serve them, nor bow yourselves unto them: (Joshua 23:7). The traditions certainly are buried under new meanings, reinterpreted to obscure them. The problem is when a person chooses to believe in something, their heart follows after it. Even if it’s a lie, a myth or a fantasy, it matters not to them. Prov.19:2 says, “It is not good to have zeal without knowledge, nor be hasty and miss the way. A man’s own folly ruins his life, yet his heart rages against YÁOHU UL.”
In obedience to the above-mentioned Scriptures and in our on-going effort to live set-apart lives, we are striving to purify our language of pagan words, christianity myths and fables that do no honour instead abomination, in our service to YÁOHU UL and to our Messiah except those languages and words that cannot be avoided. Some of these abominable words for the purpose of teaching and instructions are God, El, Elohim, El Shaddai, El Elyon, Eloah, HaShem, Adonai, Dios, Deus, Diyos, Lord, Master, Jesus, Isus, Ieosus, LORD GOD, Panginoon, El Senor, Kurios, Master, Christ, Son of God, Gaod the Father, Dios Ama, god-man, Crucifix or cross, Amen, Ruach Qôdesh, Jehovah, Jehovah Rapha, Dyehoba, X’mas, Easter and many more.
We believe that we must also avoid celebrating the following pagans’ festivals and schedules dedicated to the pagans’ idols and instead do the festivals and celebration practiced and commanded by YAOHÚSHUA in the Scriptures as reminder and for remembrance. The following are: New Year (Janus), Valentine (Nimrod), Easter (Ishtar or Semiramis), Father’s and Mother’s Day (Queen of Heaven – Jeremiah 7:18), Halloween (Death and Withcraft), Saints/Patrons’ Feasts, Festivals of Virgin Mary, Christmas and all celebrations with pagans’ origin.
We declared all these holidays of the year which are set aside as time of rest, relaxation, vacation and recreation, evangelism and other activities and celebration that honour YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM for all Believers in YAOHÚSHUA the True Messiah.
10. Church buildings do not exist in the Scriptures. They were invented around 200-300 AD, when the church was in serious decline. Only a backslidden church could fall so far away from the simplicity of the early church (oholyao). Church buildings are anti-New Covenant, and bring with them a host of problems and traditions. It was basically when the church fell into the hands of Rome that this concept of the "cathedral" really took over. And we are still spending millions on these monuments today.
11. "One pastor runs everything" model is totally unscriptural. Far from running everything, in the book of Acts we find the word "pastor" NOT EVEN USED ONCE. (-The early church did have strong leaders and elders. But it was never a "one man band" like we see today. And never was it so "controlling" either). Besides, in Hebrew the word “pastor” is abominable since “pa” means ‘mouth’ and ‘satur or thor’ are names of ha-satan. If the two syllables and sound combined will generate another meaning that is ‘spokesman of ‘satan or satyr.’
12. Words ’prosper’ or 'prosperity' or ‘seed-faith’ were NEVER used by the Messiah at all - and only exist a couple of times in the entire New Covenant. Yet greedy preachers have built whole kingdoms upon them. The words - "sell what you have and give to the poor" and "deceitfulness of riches" and "you cannot serve YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM and mammon" and "woe to you that are rich" were DEFINITELY used by YAOHÚSHUA and His emissaries. But we don't hear these things preached too much, do we?
13. There were NO Bible Colleges, Seminaries or Degrees in the First Century Early Church. The only people who seemed to have "Bible Schools" were the Scribes and Pharisees! The apostles were simple fishermen and tax collectors. It is likely that a number of them could not even read or write. What was their "qualification" for being in the work of the Messiah? Simply that they had SPENT A LOT OF TIME WITH YAOHÚSHUA hol-MEHUSHKHÁY. The fact that people expect a "professional clergy" today with degrees from Bible College has helped to make the church sicker and more unscriptural than ever. Simple humble people with a calling from YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM often cannot get to servitude because they do not have a "piece of paper" to make them 'qualified'. -Yet another disaster for the church.
14. There is almost NO evidence whatsoever that the early church had their "main meeting" on a Sunday. They gathered together 'from house to house' virtually every day! There were no church buildings. They did not dress up and "go to church". There were no denominations. There were no separate groups with different 'labels'. They lived their lives together - all the faithful believers in the local area. Love and fellowship and 'koinonia' were as natural to them as breathing. And the emissaries in Jerusalem preached every day at huge open-air gatherings. -Not "hidden away" inside four walls. This was truly a "street church" in every way.
15. The idea that we can replace the moving of the 'RÚKHA hol-HODSHÚA' of YÁOHU (YHVH) UL with programs, programs and more programs just shows how low we have sunk. Man-made and Traditional programs are everywhere today. The early church or the faithful believers had much more of YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM and much less of 'man'.
16. We preach a 'humanistic' Messiah today. A Messiah who exists mainly for our own "happiness". A Santa Claus who wants to rain down continual blessings upon us. The YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM of grace and mercy without judgement, righteousness or truth. Our gross misrepresentation of who the Messiah really is, is one of the most serious offenses of the modern religious society and church. Today's church seems to worship a "plastic" Messiah- one that she has made in her own image. What an offense to YÁOHU (YHVH) ULHÍM.